Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween! Sammy Terry and the Bogey Man



Happy Halloween! Here are some classic clips of Indiana's favorite horror-movie host, Sammy Terry. His creaking coffin and sinister laugh were enough to send children diving behind sofas and recliner chairs all across the Hoosier state. You can check out this wonderful Sammy Terry fan site, Pleasant Nightmares, as well as Sammy's official webpage at SammyTerry.com. Sammy has had some health problems lately, and we wish him a speedy recover, and a Happy Halloween, too.

I'm giving myself a real Trick-or-Treat this Halloween: I've signed up for the 2007 National Novel Writing Month, better known as NaNoWriMo. I'll be working on a Kosmosflot novel tentatively titled Used Starships. Look for me under the name Cosmonaut at the NaNoWriMo site. And wish me luck!

Do S'Vadaniya,

Captain Kosmos



Technorati tags: , , , , , ,

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home