Monday, December 10, 2007

Outer Space Theater on Ray Gun Radio

You can hear my flash-fiction story Outer Space Theater on the December podcast of Ray Gun Radio, along with an interview of yours truly. The wonderful adaption of my short story was created by Don Abbott Studios, and playing the lead role is none other than "Commander Don" himself, Don Abbott, who hosted the Buck Rogers TV broadcasts that I watched as a boy. I was totally surprised when I received the radio-show style production, so Christmas came early for me. Thank you, Commander Don, for the wonderful present, and I hope you all enjoy hearing it.

Ray Gun Radio Episode 18 - Outer Space Theater Podcast

The holiday season is a long one at my house. For my wife, who lived in Moscow for many years, the big holiday is not December 25. New Year is the time when people in the Soviet Union celebrated the most. That's when they put up the yulka, the holiday tree, though more often than not it probably had a big red star on top instead of an angel.

Our Christmas and New Year wish this year is for the U.S. Embassy in Yerevan, Armenia, to grant a tourist visa to my lovely sister-in-law, so that she can visit us in America during the New Year holiday. It's tough to get such a visit approved, but we're hoping and praying that it will happen. And I hope everyone reading this has their holiday wishes come true, too.

Merry Christmas, and S'Novim Godim (Happy New Year!) to all!


Viktor Kuprin


Technorati tags: , , , , , , , ,

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:02 PM EST, Blogger gificor said...

Congratulations, Victor. I just listened to the Raygun Radio podcast with your flash fiction. It was very well done. God bless and have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

gificor

 

Post a Comment

<< Home